If you don’t already know this dynamic duo, leadership and creative marketing geniuses, Courtney Smith Kramer and Bryan Kramer, I highly recommend you follow them, and join their private membership #H2H Club.
These relationships have changed my life for the better, in ways too numerous to count.
And – BONUS!
They invited me to discuss one of my all-time favorite subjects on a live interview, which you will see here in this video.
In this conversation, I touch on these core concepts necessary for keeping your best clients happy:
- How the people, especially your customers, should be at the center of your business,
- The importance of building a solid public reputation especially in social media,
- Assessing your clients’ level of satisfaction or happiness with your business,
- Referrals and returning clients are good indicators of customer satisfaction,
- Keeping clients happy in the traditional way and via the online world,
- How the first contact with clients, accessibility, and maintaining a relatively personal-vulnerable relationship are crucial in helping them trust your business,
- How to find the right clients to keep at the start of a potential business relationship.
I hope you find value in this conversation. I’d love to see your comments here, suggesting things we may have missed in the relatively short time we had together. Thank you for joining me here today.